12.04.2010

Snow Day, In Pictures ~

 
 
W h o o s h i n g down the hillside fast

Trees and people blurring past

Runners carving out the snow

Like an astronaut I go

Blasting into outer space

Rocketing at record pace

Through the stratosphere I fly

I’m commander of the sky

Won’t return to Earth until . . .


I reach


                 the bottom


                                    of the hill.

~ Elaine Magliaro










 

After a breath-taking afternoon, I'm cozy with my men tonight, enjoying hot cocoa and hugs ~

            Warmly,
post signature


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Like a Bubbling Brook - it's free!
You can also follow along on Facebook.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun! We do not have snow yet here in our part of PA but it sure is cold. I hope for some snow soon so we can have some outside family fun too! Blessings !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great pictures- looks like you guys made some fun memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day. So good to be with family. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! We have not gotten any snow yet here, but maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD Thinker and Mrs. Q, I hope you get snow soon so that you may enjoy a white Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are WAITING somewhat impatiently for snow. Looks like you guys had a blast! We always do hot cocoa after playing in the snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you still manage to wear a skirt/dress in the snow. I'm always trying to wear my skirts in cold weather while playing with the kids I take care of. I never thought of just layering one over my snow pants. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails