12.09.2010

Please Help Us Plan For 2011 By Completing This Reader Survey

Over the past month, we've been prayerful about the direction that God would have Like a Bubbling Brook take in the upcoming year.  It is my goal to be an inspiration and encouragement as you seek to serve God wholeheartedly, create a beautiful, loving home life, and prepare nutritious, real foods for your family.

If you have a minute to spare, I would really appreciate your input.  Would you please share your thoughts with me by answering the five questions below?  Please be sure to click the submit button when you are finished.






*This survey is limited to the first 100 responses.  After the survey has closed, you are welcome to add your thoughts in the comment section; I would love to hear from you.  Thank you!

           Warmly,
post signature



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Like a Bubbling Brook - it's free!
Follow along on Facebook.


4 comments:

  1. please dont take offense to this but I just hate music playing on a blog, it makes me click out immediately almost every time I hear it. I once put a poll on my blog to determine if I was the only one who didnt like blog music, I think it was like 95% didnt like the music....just thought to post since you are asking for input.

    His,

    CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear CM,

    Thank you so much for your thoughful feedback. I've went back and forth about the music, and have even found studies that support your feelings regarding music on blogs. Music often does not fare well.

    At the same time, I have received many compliments from my readers regarding the music on this blog. One reader recently mentioned that she sometimes leaves my site up on her computer so she can simply continue to listen to the music.

    It is my prayer that the music helps set a tone for this site, is edifying, and bring glory to Christ.

    For those that do not prefer the music, it is easily muted at the bottom of the page. Reading the blog via a feedreader or having it delivered to your email would also eliminate most exposure to the music, unless you were to click through to the site.

    *If more readers inform me that they do not prefer the music, I will prayerfully consider removing it, as I do not want it to hinder the ultimate mission of this site.*

    Thank you so much for your thoughful words and for taking the time to leave a comment.

    Warmly,
    Jaime G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the music it helps to focus and it brings peace as you read the posts. I have actually taken my laptop to bed with me to have this peaceful music playing as I meditate on God's word and then go to sleep. It has been able to get me to relax at night and I have done it with my children just before they go to bed and they fall asleep quietly and peacefully, please do not take the music away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lillian, I love music and love the selection that you have chosen, Jamie. I hope you are able to keep it on your blog.

    God bless,
    Tamika

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails