11.27.2010

Thanksgiving Goodness

Here are a few highlights from our Thanksgiving day ~

While I was preparing, my husband took our oldest son out to enjoy a hike through the woods ~



And then, when I was finished baking, I managed to snap a few photos to share with you all.  I wish I had taken more!  Here's a place setting ~ Care to join us? ;)


My apple pie, which I was quite pleased with this time around (I've been tweaking it) ~




My pecan pie ~



My broccoli salad ~



My mama's potatoes ~



I wished I'd thought to get a photo of my husband's turkey before we cut into it; he grilled it this year, and it was wonderful!

What was on your Thanksgiving table?  How was your day?

           Warmly,

post signature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Like a Bubbling Brook - it's free! Follow along on Facebook.
Get great local deals up to 90% off at Groupon.
Try Crown Financial Ministries' online envelope budgeting program, Mvelopes, FREE for two weeks by using this link. Cancel anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails