8.28.2010

Free CD: Using Freshly Ground Flour in Bread Baking


If you enjoyed my post earlier this year about Why Grind Your Own Grain, then you may also be interested in this free CD about using freshly ground flour being offered by Bread Beckers, Inc right now.  Sue Becker presents Biblical and nutritional reasons why it is important to use freshly ground flour for baking bread.

           Warmly,
post signature

{Special thanks to my sister and also to Money Saving Mom for alerting me to this offer}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for taking the time to visit Like a Bubbling Brook. As another busy mama, I understand that your very few spare minutes are precious. If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to receive free updates via email. Thanks for visiting!
 
Search & Win


2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I have been wanting info on griding. I am in need of info on fasting. What is the resouce that you use? We are pentecostal but have not been taugh very much on the subject. Do you have to prepare your body for it? Please help!
    God Bless,
    cjohns@idahocpa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,

    One of my all-time favorite books on fasting is "When Ye Fast" by Joy Haney. You can find it at PPH here: http://sales.pentecostalpublishing.com/productDetails.asp?guid=zcywdmjhu&c=BOOK&pid=10116&sid=507&ptc=PPH123

    Hope that helps!

    Love,

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails