2.13.2010

This Touched My Heart


I hope the audio clip below works for you; I'm new at posting these things.

Last week, when we were driving through Tennessee, this PSA from Tennessee Right to Life came on the radio station we were listening to. It touched my heart, as an adoptive mama, because I haven't found many pro-life ads that mention all the "loving families that have waited years to adopt."

Sometimes I wonder if abortion is given more press than adoption. How many young birthmoms don't consider adoption as an alternative?

I am so thankful that the birthmoms of my precious boys chose life. They have not only given them life, but have changed our life by choosing life for our children.

A special thanks to Nancy at TN Right to Life for helping me obtain the sound bite below:


Tennessee Right to Life PSA: Be My Voice



1 comment:

  1. Glad it worked for you! Thanks so much for calling about our ad. Both Tennessee Right to Life and Bott Radio appreciate your kind words!

    - Nancy
    Tennessee Right to Life

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails