2.28.2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 2/28

Last week's Ancient Multigrain Bread was so good, I'm planning to make it again this week :o) I love having good, crusty bread around for sandwiches and dipping into soups! Mmmmm!

For those of you that only pop by on Menu Plan Mondays, I added a post about our family last week. Sometimes it's nice to put a face with the menu plans, don't you think?

Here's what we're planning for the week of 2/28:

Breakfasts
Oat groats with blueberries, pecans, and maple syrup
Homemade yogurt with fresh fruit
Farm fresh eggs and toast

Lunches
PB&J
Leftovers
Tuna fish sandwiches

Dinners
Spaghetti with bacon and onions
Chicken and rice soup (I add a handful of wild rice, too)
Latino chicken and rice
Lentil Dhal with chapatis
Grilled chicken, rice, salad (having company!)
Leftover buffet
Dinner out once

I'm linking up with Orgjunkie.com for this Menu Plan Monday. Be sure to check out the other meal plans there! You might find some great new recipes.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Dal! And it will be my first time making chapatis this week. I'm excited. Great menu. Must be nice to have farm fresh eggs.

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails