7.15.2010

Sharing Snippets and Stories

My feedreader has gotten quite full of interesting snippets and stories from around the blogosphere :)  Mind if I share a few of my recent favorites with you?


This downloadable paper doll city (above) is absolutely adorable.... and free!

Check out 50 healthy foods you can get for less than a dollar a pound.

Here are some wonderful kitchen secrets that I wish I'd known long ago.

Have you read anything particularly interesting online lately?

            Warmly,
post signature



Thanks for taking the time to visit Like A Bubbling Brook. As another busy mama, I understand that your very few spare minutes are precious. If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to receive free updates via email. Thanks for visiting!
 
Search & Win


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails