6.09.2010

Priorities, Guests, and Sick Babies

Monday we welcomed an out-of-town (actually, out-of-country) guest into our home for the week. 

Monday also happened to be the day our youngest son was sick with fever.

At four o'clock this morning, my oldest son awoke, screaming from a nightmare and burning with fever, too.

Needless to say, I may not be posting here much the next day or two; my apologies in advance.  I do have so much to share but priorities must be, well... priorities.

In the meantime, I invite you to check out Generation Cedar's recent post on modesty, and my dear friend June's series in-progress titled "She Looketh Well."  Both are thought-provoking.

Now, back to being mama, aka nurse :o)  Have a blessed, sunshiney day!

         Warmly,
post signature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First time here? Get each new post tucked into your email.


1 comment:

  1. Jaime... hoping your son recovers soon. it's so hard to see our little ones sick. Bless you, e.

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails