6.21.2010

He Picks Me Flowers


These flowers have become a favorite around here; my oldest son picks a new little bouquet for me nearly every day.

Walking in the door from playing outside, he proudly exclaims in a sing-song voice, "Mommy!  I have more flowers for you!"

One of the neighbor kids has been inspired by his picking.  She recently picked from among my flowers to create a bouquet for her mama.  I don't mind!  There's plenty to go around. 

Isn't it sweet?


post signature


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First time here? Get each new post tucked into your email.
Join me for Gratituesday and Tuesdays Unwrapped!


3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love those sweet little gifts given from an overflowing heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... that is SO sweet!!

    Stopping by from Chatting at the Sky. :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails