3.09.2010

Have You Began Searching With Swagbucks Yet?

Search & Win

I posted about Swagbucks a couple of weeks ago, but since I last mentioned them they have celebrated their second birthday!  A few things have changed, but the gist is still the same, and the program is better than ever!

All you have to do is use Swagbucks for your internet searches (it's powered by Google and Ask.com) and you'll begin winning "bucks" or points as you search.  There are other things you can do to earn points, too, like refer a friend or trade in an old cell phone, but searching is the easiest way to go.  You can even download their toolbar to make searching easier.

When you refer-a-friend and they sign up with Swagbucks, you'll earn points as they do.  That's one of the win-win scenarios I like about their program.  If your friend signs up and wins 150 points this week, you get 150 points, too :o)

In the Swag Store, there are many ways to redeem your points or "bucks" for merchandise or gift cards.  My favorite is the $5 Amazon.com gift card.  You only need 450 Swagbucks!  I just ordered my third one in the last three weeks.  It's easy to do!  A couple of my friends mentioned saving their Amazon cards for Christmas presents... that's a great idea!

So, what are you waiting for?  You can sign up here and we'll both begin accruing Swagbucks.  Bring on the Amazon gift cards! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails